Saturday, October 23, 2010

Heavenly Touch !

The day after Rakshya Bandhan, our Lecture suggested us to write on this occasion in a different angle, we agreed with that proposal by a big 'yes'. In the next class, he asked for the writeup, everyone gave their opinions with writeup but I failed to submit. sir said "sit down" in a unhappy manner. I sat and started writing on that subject, I wrote a poem instantly; within 15 minutes I finished the poem and gave to my lecture. He became happy and that appreciation made me cheer, you can also enjoy by reading the poem. Let's start................................


O! dear!
one Rakhi for me
at least!


My small beautiful doll
always haunting
in my soul
when will you come
to my small hut
with your childish smile
and
you make me as you're mine


Your innocent eye
with blinking spheres
of emotion,
your little hands
with a heavenly touch
of passion-
make me a lucky brother
as you bring the paradise
on my mental sphere.


But ! I'm the unlucky one!
my imagination
hurt me
when this moment arrive
with lots of love.

-Hemanta Kumar Pradhan

No comments:

Post a Comment