Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To my dear teacher.............

when I was a child, my Maa taught me how to live in the world holding my little fingure, when Iwas a young boy, papa guided me how to survive in the world, but an esteemed person is teaching me to conqure the world. He s my dear teacher.

I've written a poem for Teacher's day ceremony and for the teachers. Here is that poem ....................

Sir,
you're showing us a new way
a creative ray
for our future.
when sorrowness comes with confusion
and we lose the way of mission
you're showing us the target pad
with smartness of a little bud.
sometimes, we create mistakes
you aware us,
you praise us
for a significant role in life;
you teach us.
We pray at God!
O! God!
give oceans of blessings
to our dear sir.
-Hemanta Kumar Pradhan

No comments:

Post a Comment