Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wish u a Happy birthday !

This poem I had written for my dear friend on her birthday, which was posted through SMS.It's the first time I'd written a poem for my friend. The feedback was..................................what she has given leave it; now it's your turn...... -read the poem and give feed-backs.


When the city fall asleep
I wish you with
bunch of stars
when the cloud is silence
I greet you with handful of
dew drops
the nature greets you
with wee hours and friends.


The wailing moon
hiding his face
in the lap of dark,
fearing of defeat in front of you
gives him break.


I pray at god
for giving you
oceans of blessing
because of you're welcomed by the spring.


This morning
greets you
with the rising sun
we wish you
from the core of our heart
with our love and affection.


When you'll meet tomorrow

on your way
joy and exuberance may
decorate the day
wish you a happy birthday.

-Hemanta kumar Pradhan

No comments:

Post a Comment