Wednesday, October 20, 2010

O,pretty pretty girl, I love you

In my Advertisement class(Mass Communication),our Prof. told us to write an advertisement copy for "I Love You", I deeply thought about this- what should I write for, my friend suggested me to write captions or quotations but when I started writing I wrote a poem. Atlast my friend said ok , but I felt it's not enough, so I hadn't submitted that.Here is that poem............
In the crowd
I feel alone
sometimes I feel
you're coming with me
in a lonely road.
Everywhere I see
you and you
painted in a unseen colour
of your mesmerising beauty
which no one can see
without me.
I don't know why ?
I meet you
in every step of my life
I do feel you
in every moment of my life.
I know you're far away from me
a long way to my dream
you're a void
in the midst of my arms
extending for you to embrace.
-Hemanta kumar pradhan

No comments:

Post a Comment